Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mukut Indian Restaurant on Rideau

Was one of my fav Indian places, but my latest experience last night was:

Mukut is now off my list of Indian restaurants to eat at. The chicken tikka, should have been tandoori pieces cooked in a more buttery sauce, less coconut. The boona gost was essentially tasteless, certain de-spiced to death and aloo gobi was pretty well tasteless as well for a curry.

The latest rumour in the Indian community is that Little India on Carling is probably one of the best Indian Restaurants in Ottawa. I have been many years ago, but then I liked Mukut as well. I am sure the owners at Mukut has changed, as I believe has the owners of Little India since then.

The futility of following restaurants.


1 comment:

Mukut said...

I have been through the whole content of this blog which is very informative and knowledgeable stuff,